『任性英文』任性英文进行时…
As the Internet is developing fast, more and more new words and phrases have been created in Chinese.
随着互联网的快速发展,越来越多的新词汇和短语在中国产生。
Here are some examples.
这里有一些例子。
One of the most popular words is Dianzan, which is often used when you quite agree with someone, Another example is Renxing.
最受欢迎的词之一是“点赞”,当你非常同意某人的观点时经常使用,另一个例子是“任性”。
When you say somebody is Renxing, you mean that they will do whatever they like.
当你说某人是任性,你的意思是他们会做任何他们喜欢的事情。
The phrase Miaosha first came from online shopping, which means you can complete your shopping orders before others.
“淘沙”一词最早来源于网上购物,意思是你可以比别人先完成购物订单。
But now it's widely used when you achieve your purpose in a very short time.
但是现在当你在很短的时间内达到你的目的时,它被广泛使用。
If you describe somebody as a Tuhao, you mean that he is very rich.
如果你形容一个人是土豪,你的意思是他很有钱。
You can find lots of such new Chinese words.
你可以找到很多这样的新词。
Keep learning and you'll know more about Chinese culture.
坚持学习,你就会对中国文化有更多的了解。
阅读文章后,回答下面几个问题。
1.When you quite agree with someone, you may say ________.
当你非常同意某人的观点时,你可以说…
A. Renxing 任性 B. Miaosha秒杀 C. Dianzan点赞
2.What does Renxing mean in English?
“任性”在英语中是什么意思?
A. Someone can complete his/her shopping orders before others.
一个人可以在别人之前完成他/她的购物订单。
B. Someone will do whatever he/she likes. 某人会做他/她喜欢做的任何事。
C. He/ She is very rich. 他/她很富有。
- How many popular words are mentioned in the passage?这篇文章中提到了多少流行词汇?
A. Three.答:三个。B. Four.四。C. Five. 五
- What does the underlined word “purpose” mean in Chinese?划线词“目的”在中文里是什么意思?
A. 目标 B. 讨论 C. 成功
- Which of the following is right according to the passage?根据这篇文章,下列哪个选项是正确的?
A. Now, fewer and fewer words and phrases have been created in Chinese.
现在,越来越少的词和短语已经创造了中文。
B. Miaosha has two meanings in Chinese. 秒杀在汉语里有两个意思。
C. You can know more about Chinese culture without learning. 不用学习,你就可以更多地了解中国文化。
声明:本站所有文章资源内容,如无特殊说明或标注,均为采集网络资源。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系本站删除。