首页 > 网名大全 正文
「适合发脾气的微信名字英文」控制发脾气的微信名字…

时间:2023-02-13 01:40:33 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

工作和生活,太多的东西让我们生气。

怎么样才能在生气抑郁的时候准确表达自己的状态,避免误伤?快来学习下面的15种表达。

go bananas:发疯

I'll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

你如果再问这一个问题,那我就要疯了

go nuts:抓狂

We've got so many complaints today. I think I'll go nuts.

今天居然这么多人投诉,我觉得我快疯了

lose it:情绪失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

go mental:发神经

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.

你发神经了吗?你竟然跟老板争执?你会被炒鱿鱼的。

freak out:十分不安

Mum, don't freak out! I've just crashed the car.

妈,别那么紧张,我只是撞了车。

go bonkers:精神崩溃

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

知道还要再等一小时,我真要崩溃了。

go berserk:变得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

他们知道航班取消之后,变得狂躁起来。

blow one's top:大发脾气

I think he'll blow his top when you give him the news.

你告诉他这个消息,他一定大发脾气。

fly off the handle:勃然大怒

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.

一有人说政治,父亲就大怒

hit the ceiling/roof:大发雷霆

I can't be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

go ballistic:狂怒

My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

go off the deep end:大发脾气

I'll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else's mistake.

要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会暴怒的。

blow up:生气

When I saw the look on Helen's face, I just knew she'd blow up.

一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

pop one's cork:发怒

I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.

有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。

呼~~下次终于不用反反复复地angry了,发脾气也能切换多种花样,你学会了吗?

抓狂后,天气也终于放晴了,一起吃个零食犒劳下自己吧,明儿见~

  • 评论列表

发表评论: