首页 > 名字大全 > 微信名字 正文
【适合发脾气的微信名字英文】15种疯狂英语表达,比Angry地道多100倍

时间:2023-01-30 08:48:55 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

工作和生活,太多的东西让我们生气。

怎么样才能在生气抑郁的时候准确表达自己的状态,避免误伤?快来学习下面的15种表达。

Go bananas:疯狂

I ' ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time .

如果你再问这个问题,我会疯掉的

Go nuts:疯狂

we ' ve got so many complaints today . I think I ' ll go nuts。

今天有这么多人投诉,我快疯了

Lose it:情绪失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave,he just lost it and started shouting at her。

当艾瑞卡让球队离开时,球队情绪失控,对她大喊大叫。

GO Mental:头发神经

Have you gone mental?Why do you keep arguing with the boss?You'll get fired .

你疯了吗?你居然和老板吵架?你会被解雇的。

Freak out:非常不安

南,不要离开!I've just crashed the car。

妈妈,别那么紧张。只是被车撞了。

Go bonkers:精神崩溃

when I was told to wait for another hour,I just went absolutely bonkers .

知道还要等一个小时,我真的要崩溃了。

Go berserk:变成躁郁症

the crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled .

他们得知航班取消后开始焦急起来。

Blow one's top:我很生气

I think he ' ll blow his top when you give him the news。

你告诉他这个消息,他一定会大发脾气。

Fly off the handle:我勃然大怒

我的dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics .

有人一说政治,爸爸就大发脾气

Hit the ceiling/roof:大发雷霆

I can ' t be late . my parents will hit the roof。

我不敢迟到,否则我父母会发飙的。

Go ballistic:愤怒

my new neighbors throw parties every night . it just makes me go ballistic .

新邻居每天晚上都开派对,我快疯了。

Go off the deep end:大发脾气

I ' ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else ' s mistake .

如果别人的失误使我丢了饭碗,我会生气的。

Blow up:我生气了

When I saw the look on Helen's face,I just knew she'd blow up .

一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

Pop one's cork:愤怒

I have something to tell you.please,don't pop your cork。

我有些事要告诉你,你千万不要生气。

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it。

苏西听到这个消息肯定受不了。

呼~ ~下次终于不用重复安利了,发脾气也能切换各种花样,学了吗?

疯了以后,天气也终于放晴了。一起吃零食安慰自己。明天见~

  • 相关阅读
  • 评论列表

发表评论: