ohh.
哦.
我的friend is sad。
我朋友今天心情不好。
I willmake him happy!
我会让他高兴的!
Yee-haw!
喂-哈!
A cowboy!
一个牛仔!
吴昊.
哦.
Gerald loves cowboys。
杰拉尔德喜欢牛仔。
But he is still sad .
但是他还是不幸福。
?嗯?嗯?
A clown!
小丑!
吴昊.
哦.
Clowns are funny。
小丑很有趣。
But he is still sad .
但是他还是不幸福。
?嗯?嗯?嗯?
rticle.detail&_iz=31825&index=11" width="640" height="439"/>A robot!
机器人!
Ohhh...
哦...
How could anyone be sad around a robot!?
怎么会有人如此伤心呢,哪怕有个机器人在他身边。
Gerald.
杰拉尔德。
Piggie!
小猪
I am wanted to make you happy.
对不起。我想让你高兴起来。
But you are still sad.
但是你仍然很不开心。
I am not sad now.
我现在已经不伤心了。
I am happy!
我很开心!
You are happy?
你很开心?
I am happy because you are here!
我很高兴啊,因为你在这儿啊!
But I was so sad,Piggie.
但是我还是有点伤心,小猪。
So very sad!
特别难过!
I saw a cowboy!
刚才我看到了一个牛仔!
But you love cowboys!
可是,你不是喜欢牛仔吗?
I do.I love cowboys.
是的。我是喜欢牛仔。
But you were not there to see him!
但是刚才你没有看到他!
Well,in fact,I...
好吧,实际上,我...
There was more!
还有更多!
Then I saw a clown!
过了一会儿,我又看到了一个小丑!
A funny,funny clown!
一个特别特别有趣的小丑!
But you were not there to see him!
但是你没看到他!
But...
但是...
There was more!
还有还有!
I saw a robot!
我看到了一个机器人!
A cool,cool robot!
一个特别特别酷的机器人!
And my best friend was not there to see it with me.
我最好的朋友没能跟我一起看到他。
But... Um... You see...
但是...嗯... 你看到的...
I am here now!
我现在不是在这儿了吗!
You are!You are here now!
你在!你现在在这儿了!
My friend is here now!
我的朋友终于在这儿了!