《小王子》中净化心灵的美丽英语句子
今天读完英语版《小王子》,感到莫名的想法,不知道是悲哀还是反省。二十多年前读中文版,当时知道那是世界名著,就买了一本,感觉不像今天这样。这是写给成年人的书,而不是写给儿童的书。随着年龄的增长,人生的感悟越来越深,《小王子》的阅读就证明了这个道理。
小王子来自一个很小的星球。为了寻找心中的玫瑰,他来到了地球上的非洲沙漠,遇到了因为飞机故障而掉进沙漠的“我”。在7天的交往中,小王子讲述了自己的故事。每个故事背后似乎都有隐含的东西,只有自己阅读才能理解其中的意思。
这里摘录几篇优美的文章,只有细细的体会才能产生共鸣。
All grown-ups were first children,but few of them remember it .
所有成年人都是孩子,但很少有人记得。
I did not understand anything!I should have judged her on the acts and not the words。
我什么都不知道!我要根据她做什么来判断她,而不是她做什么。
if I ordered a general to change into a sea-bird,and if the general did not obey,it would not be the general's FAA
如果我命令将军做海鸟,但他不听从,那不是他的错,而是我的错。
we must demand of each one what each one can give。
我们能要求所有人的是他们能给的。
it is much more difficult to judge one self than to judge others。
判断自己比判断别人困难得多。
I thought my self rich with a single flower,and I possess only an ordinary rose。我只有一朵普通的玫瑰,所以我认为我是有钱人。
if you tame me,we will need one another . you will be unique in the world for me。
你驯服了我,我们就会彼此需要。你对我来说是世界上独一无二的。
I will look at you from the corner of your eye and you will not say anything . language is a source of mis understanding。
我会在你的眼角注视你,你什么都不说。语言是误会的根源。
if you come at four o ' clock in the afternoon,at three o ' clock I shall begin to be happy。
如果你下午4点来,那么3点我就开始幸福了。
go and see the roses again . you will understand that yours is unique in the world。
去见你的玫瑰,你会发现你的玫瑰是世界上唯一的。
one sees only with the heart . what is essential is invisible to the eye。
只有心灵才能看到事物的本质,重要的是肉眼看不到的。
it ' s the time you lost for your rose that makes your rose so important .
你失去玫瑰的时候,玫瑰才这么重要。
you become responsible forever for what you have tamed . you ' re responsible for your rose .
一旦你驯服了什么东西,就要对她永远负责。
what beautifies the desert is that he hides a well somewhere。
沙漠的美丽在于某个地方藏着泉水。
They go into the rapids,but they do not know what they are looking for .
他们进入暖流,但不知道在找什么。
the eyes are blind . you must seek with your heart。
眼睛瞎了,你要努力探索。