今天的问题
逆文化词的表达。
看BC最常出现的弹幕,这些英语表达!
1.Next time,definitely。下次一定要
下次用网络流行语,白继堂为了搪塞而用的三连流主义的客套,其实下次也不一定。
2.bootlegger搬运工/'/'bu:t、legg/
Bootleg adj./n .非法生产、走私
Bootleg cassettes非法录制的墨盒
Bootlegging is rife in America。美国走私风。
Thanks to bootleggers,their videos were racking up millions of views in China。
多亏搬运工,他们的视频点击率在中国超过一百万人。
the state is losing millions to boot leggers,knowing or unknowing。
3.to relive my youth/my youth is back。爷爷青会
I ' m going to spend my day listening to 2009 BOPs and relive my teenage youth .
今天一天再听一次2009年的流行歌曲。老爷回来了。
4。bullet comments/danmu幕墙
bullet comments not only receive success in Japan,but also in china。
弹幕不仅在日本取得了成功,在中国也很受欢迎。
bullet comments become the inseparable part from the video 3360 videos are funnier and more enjoyable with the bullet comments flying pass the screes
窗帘成为视频不可分割的一部分。也就是说,因为窗帘相互作用,所以视频更有趣,更有吸引力。(约翰f肯尼迪)。
5.be doubly happy/thrilled双厨房摇头丸/ rld/
双厨光熙是指两个人非常喜欢的人或事物被绑在同一个框架里!我很幸福!这样就可以评论两位厨师的狂喜,表达自己的喜悦。
also the episode I ' m currently watching has Christopher in it,so I'm doubly happy .
在这一集里克里斯托弗出演了,真是双重厨师欣喜若狂!
watching Hamilton makes me doubly happy because I love Courtney .
看音乐剧《汉密尔顿》会让两位厨师疯狂。我爱考特尼!
6.观看tip/TP/
pat reon is amazing . it ' s basically a service where you can tip us as creators for all amazing stuff that we bring to your screen。
欣赏功能真的很棒。可以奖励上传有趣视频的原创者。(约翰f肯尼迪)。