首页 > 范文大全 > 申报材料 正文
【完整申报翻译】出入境使用的英语口语包括语音和翻译!

时间:2023-03-06 04:39:04 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

Where is immigration

入境审查位置在哪里?

Useful Expressions

常用文

1.Where is immigration?

入境审查在哪里?

2.Where can I get my baggage?

我能在哪里提到行李?

3.I'll stay for five days .

我要呆五天。

4.I'm here on business .

我因为公事来到这里。

5.I've come here to study English .

我来这里读英语。

6.I come to see my friend。

我来拜访朋友。

7.These are my personal belongings。

这些是我的个人物品。

8.this is my passport and customs declaration card。

这是护照和海关申报表。

9.I have nothing to declare。

我没有东西要申报。

10.This is for my own use。

这是我自己用的。

11.Can I shut my suitcase?

我可以关上手提箱吗?

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:May I see your passport?

我可以看一下您的护照吗?

B:Here it is。

就是这个。

A:How long are you going to stay?

你打算住多久?

B:For one week。

一周。

a : what ' s the purpose of your visit?

入境的目的是什么?

B:For Sightseeing。

观光。

A:Where are your going to stay?

你打算住在哪里?

B:At the Hilton酒店。

住在希尔顿酒店。

a : do you have anything to declare?

有要申报的东西吗?

B:No,nothing。

不,没有。

a : how much money do you have with you?

你身上有多少钱?

b : I have ten hundred dollars in Japanese yen。

我身上有1000日元。

A:My baggage is missing!

我的行李丢了!

b : do you have air ticket and claim tag?

有机票和行李票吗?

A:Here they are。

这些就是这个。

A: well、then、would you fill out this PIR from?And also we need your signature here。

哦,那你能填写这张PIR表吗?我们需要你在这里签字。

b : how soon would you deliver my baggage?

你们多久能寄一次行李?

a : hopefully by tomorrow evening . which hotel are you going to stay?

明天晚上你打算住在哪里?

B:At the down town Hilton Hotel。

住在市中心的希尔顿酒店。

a : when is the expected date of your departure?

你打算什么时候出国?

B:I'm going to return next week。

我下周回去。

  • 评论列表

发表评论: