some days aren ' t as good as others . in fact,You may feel sad from time to time . it ' s important to learn how to express sad NNT
人生不如意。事实上,你有时感到悲伤。
当你情绪低落时,学会如何表达悲伤是很重要的。另外,当别人难过的时候,你也应该知道该说些什么。Structures Used to Express Sadness
表达悲伤的结构
The examples used in this section are in the present continuous tense to express feeling sad at the moment of speaking. You can also use these expressions in different tenses.
本节中使用的例子是用现在进行时态来表达说话时的悲伤。你也可以在不同时态中使用这些表达方式。
Informal:
非正式的:
Use these informal forms when speaking to close friends and family. Preceding each set of sentences, an example shows how to construct the sentence, including the Subject and "to be" verb:
当与亲密的朋友和家人交谈时,使用这些非正式的形式。在每组句子之前,有一个例子说明如何构造句子,包括主语和表示将来的“to be”动词:
Subject + be + feeling down about something
主语+be+feeling down about something
I'm feeling down about work lately.
最近我对工作感到沮丧。
She's feeling down about her grades.
她对自己的成绩很沮丧。
Subject + be + upset about something
主语+ be + upset about something
I'm upset about my friends.
我对我的朋友很失望。
Tom's upset about his boss. He's too hard on him!
老板总让汤姆很困扰。他对他太苛刻了!
Subject + be + sad about something
主语+ be + sad about something
I'm sad about the situation at work.
我对工作中的情况感到难过。
Jennifer's sad about her mother.
詹妮弗为她的妈妈感到难过。
Formal:
正式:
Use these more formal forms when speaking to people at work or with those whom you don't know well.
当你和工作中的人或和你不熟悉的人交谈时,使用这些更正式的形式。
Subject + be + out of sorts
主语 + be + out of sorts
I'm sorry. I'm out of sorts today. I'll be better tomorrow.
我很抱歉。我今天心情不好。明天我会好起来的。
Peter is out of sorts today. Ask him tomorrow.
彼得今天心情不好。明天问他。
Subject + do not + feel well
主语 + do not + feel well
Doug doesn't feel well today.
道格今天感觉不舒服。
I don't feel well. I'm going to the doctor.
我感觉不舒服。我要去看医生。
Expressing Sadness With Idioms
用习语表达悲伤
Idioms are expressions that don't literally mean what they say, such as: "It's raining cats and dogs." The expression doesn't mean that cats and dogs are falling out of the sky. English uses common idioms when speaking about sadness:
Subject + be + feeling blue about something
主语 + be + feeling blue about something
Jack is feeling blue about his relationship with his girlfriend.
杰克对他和女朋友的关系感到郁闷。
Our teacher said he was feeling blue about life last night.
我们老师说他昨晚对生活的想法很消极。
Subject + be + in the dumps about something
主语 + be + in the dumps about something
We're in the dumps about our financial situation.
我们陷入了财务困境。
Kelly is in the dumps about her horrible job.
凯莉对她那份糟糕的工作感到厌烦。
Showing Concern
表达关怀
When someone tells you he is sad, it's important to express concern. Here are some common phrases to show that you care.
当有人告诉你他很难过时,表达关心是很重要的。这里有一些常用短语来表达你的关心。
Informal:
非正式:
Bummer
真倒霉。
I feel you.
我感同身受。
Tough luck.
真倒霉。
I can't believe that. That's horrible / disgusting / not fair
我不敢相信。那真可怕/恶心/不公平。
Examples of informal expressions of concern include:
非正式表达的例子包括:
I feel you. Life isn't always easy.
我感同身受,生活并非总是那么容易。
Bummer, but keep trying. You'll find a good job eventually.
真倒霉,但继续努力吧。你最终将会找到一个好工作。
Formal:
正式:
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很难过。
That's too bad.
那太糟糕了。
What can I do to help?
我能做些什么来帮助你?
Is there anything I can do for you?
我能为你做点什么吗?
Would you like to talk about it?
你想不想聊一聊?
Some examples of formal expressions of concern are:
表达关心的正式方式:
I'm sorry to hear that. What can I do to help?
听到这个消息我很难过。我能帮什么忙吗?
That's too bad. Would you like to talk about it?
那太糟糕了。你想聊聊吗?
If you see that someone is sad, but that person is not telling you, use the following phrases to get her to open up about her feelings.
如果你看到某人很伤心,但是那个人没有告诉你,用下面的短语让她说出她的感受。在帮助感到悲伤的朋友或同事时,询问一些提示性的问题,例如:
Ask prompting questions when helping a friend or colleague who is feeling sad, such as:
What's the matter?
怎么了?
You seem sad. Tell me all about it.
你看起来很难过,说说吧,怎么了。
Why the long face?
为什么拉长个脸?
Example Dialogues
示例对话
These dialogues will help you and a friend or fellow student practice expressing sadness or concern.
这些对话将帮助你和你的朋友或同学练习表达悲伤或担忧。
At work:
工作时:
Colleague 1: Hi Bob. I'm feeling out of sorts today.
同事1:你好,鲍勃。我今天感觉不舒服。
Colleague 2: I'm sorry to hear that. What seems to be the problem?
同事2:听到这个我很难过。有什么问题吗?
Colleague 1: Well, I'm really upset about the changes at work.
同事1:嗯,我对工作中的变化感到很不安。
Colleague 2: I know it's been difficult for everyone.
同事2:我知道这对每个人都很困难。
Colleague 1: I just don't understand why they had to change our team!
同事1:我就是不明白他们为什么要改变我们的团队!
Colleague 2: Sometimes management does things we don't understand.
同事2:有时候管理层会做一些我们不理解的事情。
Colleague 1: It make no sense! I just don't feel well.
同事1:没道理!我只是觉得不舒服。
Colleague 2: Maybe you need some time off work.
同事2:也许你需要休息一下。
Colleague 1: Yes, maybe that's it.
同事1:是的,也许就是这样。
Colleague 2: Is there anything I can do to help?
同事2:我能帮什么忙吗?
Colleague 1: No, just talking about it makes me feel a little better.
同事1:不,只是说说而已,感觉好多了。
Colleague 2: Feel free to talk to me anytime.
同事2:随时可以和我交谈。
Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.
同事1:谢谢。我很感激。
Colleague 2: No problem.
同事2:没有问题。
Between friends:
朋友间:
Sue: Anna, what's the matter?
苏:安娜,怎么了?
Anna: Nothing. I'm fine.
安娜:没什么。我很好。
Sue: You seem sad. Tell me all about it.
苏:你看起来很伤心。告诉我怎么了。
Anna: OK, I'm in the dumps about Tom.
安娜:好吧,我对汤姆很失望。
Sue: Bummer. What seems to be the problem?
苏:笨蛋。有什么问题吗?
Anna: I don't think he loves me anymore.
安娜:我觉得他不再爱我了。
Sue: Really! Are you sure about that?
苏:真的!你确定吗?
Anna: Yes, I saw him yesterday with Mary. They were laughing and having a great time.
安娜:是的,我昨天看见他和玛丽在一起。他们在笑,玩得很开心。
Sue: Well, maybe they were just studying together. It doesn't mean he's leaving you.
苏:嗯,也许他们只是在一起学习。这并不意味着他要离开你。
Anna: That's what I keep telling myself. Still, I'm feeling blue.
安娜:这就是我一直告诉自己的。不过,我还是觉得很沮丧。
Sue: Is there anything I can do?
苏:我能做些什么吗?
Anna: Yes, let's go shopping!
安娜:是的,我们去购物吧!
Sue: Now you're talking. A nice new pair shoes would help you feel much better.
苏:现在你在说话。一双漂亮的新鞋会让你感觉好多了。
Anna: Yes, maybe that's what I really need. Not a boyfriend but some beautiful new shoes.
安娜:是的,也许这就是我真正需要的。不是男朋友,而是一些漂亮的新鞋。