成年人的崩溃通常是& amp# 039;没关系& amp# 039;的话。因为他们知道自己的烂摊子要自己收拾。
Adults' collapse is usually a "nothing", because they know that their own mess must be cleaned up by themselves.
一片树叶从窗外轻轻飘下,一种孤独的色彩缓缓浮现。
A leaf gently floated down from the window, and a lonely color slowly emerged.
我的寂静与悲伤随着岁月流逝,你永远的现身。
My silence and sadness, as the years go by, you will appear forever.
那些令人陶醉的甜蜜,如何能成为永久的回忆。
How can those intoxicating sweets become permanent memories.
黑白的钢琴声中,有一段难忘的过去。
Black and white piano sound, there is an unforgettable past.
在我自己都没有意识到的时候,我忽然觉得,不是不喜欢,而是无法去爱。
When I didn't realize it, I suddenly felt that I didn't like it, but couldn't love it.
说好的一生一世,怎么到了最后,你就睁一只眼闭一只眼。
The agreed life, how to the end, you turn a blind eye.
其实那些爱情都是虚伪的,那些誓言都是骗人的。
In fact, those love are hypocritical, and those vows are deceptive.
失去就像是一根头发,习惯于在最后一根头发上抓到了空气。
Loss is like a hair, used to catching the air on the last hair.
如果这一世,我们是有缘分的,那么,让我们不要祈祷来世的重逢,不要管距离,不要管年纪,不要管你的年纪,不要一个人在漫漫的黑夜里,不要再去深情的凝视。
If we are destined in this life, then let's not pray for the reunion in the next life, regardless of distance, age, your age, being alone in the long night and gazing affectionately.
如果这一世,我们有缘分,或许,我只能祈祷,我们可以像普通人一样,拥有自己的孩子,然后,我们可以相爱,可以一直生活下去。
If we have fate in this life, maybe I can only pray that we can have our own children like ordinary people, and then we can love each other and live forever.
在爱情面前,就算自己不快乐,也不能伤害他人。
In front of love, even if you are unhappy, you can't hurt others.
你说要等我,你就是在这里等我。
You said you wanted to wait for me. You're waiting for me