首页 > 名字大全 > 微信名字 正文
【伤感微信名字女带英文】I know I ' ve put you through the wringer lately我知道最近让你很伤心

时间:2023-02-10 00:38:56 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

Julie :' I've got one more load,and then I ' m gonna do my homework . do you have anything you want me to throw in?'

我又洗了一筐衣服,去做作业了。有什么需要我一起洗的吗?

苏珊:' no,I'm good.thanks . '

没什么。感谢大家。

Julie :' mom,listen . I know I ' ve put you through the wringer lately,and I'm sorry . "

妈妈,听着,我知道我最近让你很伤心。我真的很抱歉。

Susan : ' sixteen years of being perfect . you were due . '

16年来你一直很完美,不容易。

Julie : ' that ' s what I don ' t get . you ' ve always trusted my judgment . why can ' t you trust me about Austin?'

所以我真的不明白,你一直相信我的判断力,为什么关于奥斯汀你不能相信我?

Susan : ' relationships have nothing to do with good judgment . it doesn ' t matter how smart you are . you can still gethurt . you

感情与判断力无关,你再聪明也免不了受伤。你做作业吧,我去洗衣服。

朱莉:' okay . '

好吧。

驱动程式:' there you go,Mrs . h . all right . can I use your bathroom,just . '

请上车,H夫人。好吧。我可以借用一下洗手间吗?

Orson: 'Come on in . '

请跟我来。

Bree :' please,stay for dessert . I ' ll work on Orson and we ' ll discuss this together . '

拜托,吃完甜点再走吧。我要做奥森的工作。我们一起好好商量吧。

Gloria : ' you saw what he sentenced me to.‘a room no better than a furnished coffin . I have nothing to say to him。’

你也听到他怎么说了。活着也无异于生活在华丽的棺材里。我和他没什么可说的。

Bree :' well,then talk to me.i know you're upset,but don ' t shut meout . please . please,gloria,lees

那就告诉我吧。我知道你伤了心,但不要不理我。拜托,格洛里亚,开门。

Bree :' well,I didn't mean it literally,but okay.we' ll,um,we' ll sit together.and we'll tar

我不是字面上的那个意思,但好吧。我们坐在一起好好谈谈吧。

Bree: 'What are you doing?'

你在干什么?

Gloria : ' I ' m not going back to that place . '

我不想回到那里。

BREE : ' GLORIA,停止!'

格洛里亚,别说了。

Orson : ' let ' s get my mother back to the home,shall we?`

走吧,把我妈妈送回疗养院。

驱动程序: ' not that it ' s any of my business,but,is everything okay with you folks?`

不是我的事,但你们母子之间没事吧?

Orson :' oh,yeah,there was a little tension earlier,but I think it's all been resolved . "

是的,以前关系有点紧张,但都解决了。

驱动程式:' oh,what the hell?'

你在搞什么鬼?

  • 评论列表

发表评论: