首页 > 名字大全 > 微信名字 正文
【微信名字男生艺术高雅英文】青涩的岁月,不懂浪漫的单词Phrasal Verbs for LOVE

时间:2023-02-09 20:10:24 阅读: 评论: 作者:佚名

海洛。

你好。

我的名字is Emma and in today ' s video we are talking about love and dating .

我叫艾玛。今天的视频中,我们在谈论爱情与和平条约。

I ' m going to teach you some very good vocabulary you can use when you ' retalking about boy friends、girl friends和people you like .

我会教你很好的词汇。当你谈论男朋友、女朋友和你喜欢的人时,你可以使用它们。

You will see these words maybe on TV,in movies,especially if you like romantic comedies,these words come out.

在电视上,电影里可以看到这样的话。如果你特别喜欢浪漫喜剧,就会有这样的话。……。

Up a lot。

涨了很多。

So、specifically、what I am going to teach you is phrasal verbs that have to do with love、as well as dating .

所以,具体来说,我想教你们的是与爱相关的短语动词和约会。

so you might be wondering : ' what is a phrasal verb?'Good question。

所以你可能想知道:“什么是短语动词?问得好。

So、if you know what a verb is、a verb is an action .

所以如果你知道动词是什么,动词就是动作。

so some examples of verbs are :“play”、“listen”、“look”、“eat”。

所以动词的一些例子是“玩”、“听”、“看”、“吃”。

These are all different verbs。

这些都是不同的动词。

a phrasal verb is a little bit different .

短语动词略有不同。

the reason a phrasal verb is different is because you have the verb and a preposition .

短语动词不同的原因是你有动词和介词。

So what's a preposition?

那么介词是什么?

a preposition is a word like : ' on '' off '' over '' under '' above '' below '' at '

介词是“开”、“关”、“上”、“下”、“上”、“下”、“下”、“上”等词。

These are all prepositions。

这些都是介词。

So,the thing about a phrasal verb is when you have a verb.

所以,关于动词,是在有动词的时候。……。

Imagine the verb' get 'if we add a preposition to it,it changes the meaning of the verb。

想象一下动词“get”。添加介词会改变动词的意思。

So、for example、we have :“get on”、“get off”、“get over”和“get under”。

所以,举例来说,我们有“上车”、“下车”、“越过”、“下车”、“下车”。

' Get above '

“超车”。

we have all these different phrasal verbs with ' get ' and EAC

h one has different meanings, and the meaning is really in the preposition.

我们有所有这些带有"get"的不同短语动词,每个动词都有不同的含义,其含义实际上在介词中。

So, we have tons of these in English and we use them a lot in conversation.

所以,我们有大量的英语,我们在对话中经常使用它们。

So today we're going to look at some ones that have to do with dating.

所以今天我们要看看一些与约会有关的。

So, let's give some examples.

所以,让我们举一些例子。

I have here: " hit on" .

我在这里有:"击中"。

" Hit on" is a phrasal verb.

"Hit on"是一个短语动词。

We have " hit" , which is the verb, and " on" which is the proposition.

我们有"hit",这是动词,"on"是命题。

So before we continue I just wanted to point out one thing.

因此,在我们继续之前,我只想指出一件事。

There are different types of phrasal verbs.

有不同类型的短语动词。

So we have phrasal verbs where the verb and the preposition are together, there's nothing in between them.

所以我们有短语动词,动词和介词在一起,它们之间没有任何东西。

So: " hit on" is an example of this.

所以:"命中"就是一个例子。

You see " hit" and " on" , they're together.

你看到"命中"和"开",它们在一起。

There's nothing in here.

这里什么都没有。

There's no person, there's no object.

没有人,没有物体。

" Hit" and " on" , the preposition and the verb are together.

"Hit"和"on",介词和动词在一起。

Now, there is also a different type of phrasal verb where you have the verb, and then there's something in between the verb, and then there's the preposition.

现在,还有一种不同类型的短语动词,你有动词,然后在动词之间有一些东西,然后是介词。

So, for example, another phrasal verb we will look at today: " check out" .

因此,例如,我们今天将看到的另一个短语动词:"检查出来" 。

You have: " Check her out." So you actually have the verb, the preposition, but there is something in between the verb and the preposition.

你有:"检查她。所以你实际上有动词,介词,但是在动词和介词之间有一些东西。

In this case we have a person.

在这种情况下,我们有一个人。

In other cases it might be an object.

在其他情况下,它可能是一个对象。

There's also a third type of phrasal verb where pretty much with the third type you have a choice.

还有第三种类型的短语动词,几乎与第三种类型一样,你可以选择。

You can either put the phrasal verb together or it can be separate.

您可以将短语动词放在一起,也可以将其分开。

Today, we're mainly, though, looking at either ones that are together like " hit on" , or ones that are separated by a person or a thing, such as: " Check her out." If you're a little bit confused, don't worry because we will be looking at so many examples of what I'm talking about today so you will really understand this concept.

然而,今天,我们主要关注的是那些像"击中"一样在一起的人,或者那些被一个人或一个东西分开的人,比如:"检查她。如果你有点困惑,不要担心,因为我们会看到我今天谈论的这么多例子,这样你就会真正理解这个概念。

Okay, so let's look at " hit on" and the meaning of " hit on" .

好吧,让我们来看看"点击"和"点击"的含义。

So I have here the sentence: " Dave hit on me." Okay?

所以我在这里说了一句话:"戴夫打了我。好?

So we have " hit" , which is the verb, " on" , which is the preposition.

所以我们有"hit",这是动词,"on",这是介词。

They're always together.

他们总是在一起。

And what this means is it means Dave said something to me, he told me that I was maybe beautiful or pretty, and maybe he asked me for my phone number.

这意味着戴夫对我说了些什么,他告诉我,我可能很漂亮,或者很漂亮,也许他问我要了我的电话号码。

When you hit on somebody, it means that you're showing somebody that you're interested in them.

当你碰到某人时,这意味着你正在向某人展示你对他们感兴趣。

So if you ever have seen any movies where you have people in bars or at clubs, you. . .

因此,如果您曾经看过任何电影,其中有人在酒吧或俱乐部,那么您...

And this can also be for real life, too, you might have a man go up to a woman and hit on her, meaning he says to the woman: " Can I buy you a drink? " Or, you know: " Can I talk to you? I think you're very beautiful." So this is " hit on" .

这也可以适用于现实生活,你可能会让一个男人走到一个女人面前,打她,这意味着他对女人说:"我能给你买一杯饮料吗?或者,你知道:"我能和你谈谈吗?我觉得你很漂亮。所以这是"命中"。

It means you're telling somebody or you're showing somebody that you are interested in them.

这意味着你正在告诉某人,或者你正在向某人展示你对他们感兴趣。

Okay, the next one I wanted to look at, the next phrasal verb is: " check out" .

好吧,我想看的下一个,下一个短语动词是:"检查出来"。

So: " The man checked her out." What does this mean?

所以:"那个男人检查了她。这是什么意思?

When somebody checks you out, it means they're looking at you in a certain way.

当有人检查你时,这意味着他们正在以某种方式看着你。

" Check out" , when we're talking about dating, really has to do with the eyes.

"退房",当我们谈论约会时,真的与眼睛有关。

So when you check someone out it means you use your eyes to look at them up and down.

因此,当您检查某人时,这意味着您用眼睛上下观察他们。

And while you're looking at them, you're thinking: " Wow, this person's very handsome." Or: " Wow, this person's very beautiful. This girl is so sexy." Okay?

当你看着他们时,你会想:"哇,这个人非常英俊。"或者:"哇,这个人很漂亮。这个女孩太性感了。好?

So you're really, really thinking about how attractive they are.

所以你真的,真的在想他们有多有吸引力。

So you're not talking, you're just looking at somebody and thinking about how attractive they are.

所以你不是在说话,你只是在看着某人,思考他们有多有吸引力。

So, when someone looks at a person showing interest.

所以,当有人看着一个人表现出兴趣时。

So I have here a picture of this.

我这里有一张这样的照片。

I have a woman here and a man here.

我这里有一个女人,这里有一个男人。

And this woman with her eyes, she's looking at the guy and she's thinking: " Wow, he's cute." So she's checking him out.

这个女人用她的眼睛,她看着那个家伙,她在想:"哇,他很可爱。所以她正在检查他。

Sometimes you have friends, maybe there's a group of women who are looking at a guy, and they're looking him up and down, and they're thinking: " Wow, what a handsome guy." They're checking that man out.

有时你有朋友,也许有一群女人在看着一个男人,她们上上下下地看着他,她们在想:"哇,真是个帅哥。他们正在检查那个人。

Or the same can be the opposite.

或者同样的情况可能恰恰相反。

Maybe there's a bunch of guys.

也许有一群人。

Maybe construction workers, that's a common stereotype, and a girl's walking by in a nice, pretty dress.

也许建筑工人,这是一个常见的刻板印象,一个女孩穿着漂亮漂亮的衣服走过。

And all the guys are looking at her.

所有的男人都在看着她。

Those guys are checking her out.

那些家伙正在检查她。

So these are two common phrasal verbs we use with dating.

所以这是我们在约会中使用的两个常见的短语动词。

Now let's look at some more.

现在让我们再看一些。

Okay, so the next phrasal verb we're going to look at is probably the most important on this list, and the reason it's so important is because we use it all the time.

好吧,所以我们要看的下一个短语动词可能是这个列表中最重要的,它之所以如此重要,是因为我们一直在使用它。

So this is. . .

所以这是...

You will definitely hear this one a lot.

你一定会听到很多这个。

So let's look at it.

让我们来看看它。

This is: " go out with somebody" .

这是:"和某人一起出去"。

So, for example: " Calvin goes out with Amy." Or: " They are going out." So what does " go out" mean?

例如:"卡尔文和艾米一起出去了。"或者:"他们要出去了。那么"走出去"是什么意思呢?

Well, it's another way to say to date or to be a couple.

好吧,这是另一种说约会或成为一对夫妇的方式。

So, for example, we have here Calvin and we have here Amy.

例如,我们有加尔文,我们这里有艾米。

And every Friday night maybe they like to go to the movies together, and they go to a restaurant together, and they really like each other, that's why I drew the hearts.

每个星期五晚上,也许他们喜欢一起去看电影,他们一起去一家餐馆,他们真的很喜欢对方,这就是为什么我画了心。

So they are going out.

所以他们要出去了。

It means they are going on a date, maybe they're boyfriend and girlfriend, maybe not.

这意味着他们要去约会,也许他们是男朋友和女朋友,也许不是。

Maybe Calvin has five girlfriends, and he's going out with five women at the same time.

也许卡尔文有五个女朋友,他同时和五个女人出去玩。

You know, it's. . .

你知道,这是...

In different cultures you get different things happening with dating, but going out means you're pretty much with somebody and you really like them.

在不同的文化中,约会会发生不同的事情,但外出意味着你几乎和某人在一起,你真的很喜欢他们。

So Calvin is going out with Amy.

所以卡尔文要和艾米一起出去。

They're a couple.

他们是一对夫妇。

They're together.

他们在一起。

So, I want you to pay attention to this: " go out" is also together.

所以,我想让大家注意这一点:"走出去"也是在一起的。

They're one of those phrasal verbs where " go" and " out" are together, there's nothing between them.

它们是"go"和"out"在一起的短语动词之一,它们之间没有任何东西。

We don't need the " with" .

我们不需要"与"。

We can actually end just with: " They're going out." So if you're talking about two names: " Kim goes out with Kanye" , for example, in that case you'd use the " with" , but if you're just talking about two people and, you know, like they're at the beginning of the sentence, you can also say: " Kim and Kanye are going out." Okay?

我们实际上可以以:"他们要出去了。因此,如果你谈论两个名字:"Kim和Kanye一起出去",例如,在这种情况下,你会使用"with",但如果你只是在谈论两个人,你知道,就像他们在句子的开头,你也可以说:"Kim和Kanye要出去了。好?

So very, very important.

所以非常非常重要。

It comes up a lot in English culture.

它在英国文化中经常出现。

If you're ever interested, maybe you meet two people and you want to know if they're boyfriend and girlfriend, you can say: " Hey. Are those two people going out? " Okay?

如果你有兴趣,也许你遇到了两个人,你想知道他们是不是男朋友和女朋友,你可以说:"嘿。那两个人要出去吗?"好吗?

So that's how we can use it.

这就是我们使用它的方式。

Let's look at another example.

让我们看另一个示例。

" Stand" or " stood me up" .

"站着"或"站起我"。

So, " stand" is the present tense of " stood" ; " stood" is the past tense.

所以,"站立"是"站立"的现在时;"站立"是过去时。

They have the same meaning.

它们具有相同的含义。

In this example I'm using the past tense.

在这个例子中,我使用的是过去时。

So my example is: " My date" , so the person I'm going out with, " My date stood me up." What does this mean?

所以我的例子是:"我的约会",所以和我一起出去的人,"我的约会让我站起来。这是什么意思?

Well, it means when you have plans to meet somebody, imagine I'm supposed to go to the movies and I'm supposed to go with my boyfriend.

嗯,这意味着当你计划见某人时,想象一下我应该去看电影,我应该和我的男朋友一起去。

And imagine if at the very last minute he doesn't come.

想象一下,如果在最后一刻他不来。

So I'm waiting there, I'm looking at my watch: " Hmm, where's my boyfriend? Why hasn't he come yet? " And he doesn't call, he doesn't tell me where he is so I wait, and wait, and wait, and he never comes.

所以我在那里等着,我看着我的手表:"嗯,我的男朋友在哪里?他为什么还没来?"他没有打电话,他没有告诉我他在哪里,所以我等待,等待,等待,他永远不会来。

That's a very sad story.

这是一个非常悲伤的故事。

Luckily that's never happened, but it means to stand someone up.

幸运的是,这从未发生过,但这意味着要站出来。

So, any time you see somebody waiting and waiting, and their date doesn't come - they were stood up.

所以,任何时候你看到有人在等待,他们的约会没有到来 - 他们站起来了。

Okay, so one thing to notice with the grammar of this: " stood" and " up" , is there something between " stood" and " up" ?

好吧,那么在语法中要注意的一件事是:"站立"和"向上",在"站立"和"向上"之间有什么东西吗?

You'll notice in this case the word " me" , but it's a person.

在这种情况下,你会注意到"我"这个词,但它是一个人。

So you can stand a person up.

所以你可以让一个人站起来。

So, Cindy stood John up.

于是,辛迪把约翰扶了起来。

Okay?

好?

So a lot of the times we have a person here.

所以很多时候我们这里有一个人。

Could we do it without?

我们可以不这样做吗?

" My date stood up" ?

"我的约会对象站起来了"?

No, this has a different meaning.

不,这有不同的含义。

In this case, without a person here it means you stand up.

在这种情况下,这里没有一个人,这意味着你站起来了。

So, that's why the placement of these things are so important.

所以,这就是为什么这些东西的位置如此重要。

All right, let's look at two more examples.

好吧,让我们再看两个例子。

We have: " turn on" and " turn off" .

我们有:"打开"和"关闭"。

Two more very good examples of dating vocabulary.

还有两个非常好的约会词汇的例子。

So, what are these examples?

那么,这些例子是什么呢?

" Tattoos turn me on." This means tattoos, in my opinion, are attractive.

"纹身让我兴奋。在我看来,这意味着纹身是有吸引力的。

I like tattoos on a man.

我喜欢男人身上的纹身。

When I see tattoos. . .

当我看到纹身时...

No, no.

不 不。

Can you see?

你能看到吗?

I feel my heart flutter.

我感到我的心在颤动。

I like tattoos.

我喜欢纹身。

Now, what's the opposite?

现在,相反的情况是什么?

Big muscles, so big muscles turn me off.

大肌肉,如此大的肌肉让我失望。

This means in my opinion I don't think they're attractive.

这意味着在我看来,我不认为它们有吸引力。

It means I don't like big muscles.

这意味着我不喜欢大肌肉。

For some people you could say intelligence, people who are smart turn me on.

对于某些人来说,你可以说聪明,聪明的人会让我兴奋。

People who like to read turn me on.

喜欢读书的人会把我打开。

People with mustaches turn me on.

留着小胡子的人把我打开了。

This means I find them attractive.

这意味着我发现它们很有吸引力。

And then the opposite maybe you could say somebody who smells turns me off.

然后反过来,也许你可以说一个有气味的人让我失望。

Maybe somebody who is rude, somebody who is not polite - that's a turn off, that turns me off.

也许有人粗鲁,有人不礼貌 - 这是一个关闭,这让我关闭。

So, it means I don't like that in a person I'm dating.

所以,这意味着我不喜欢我正在约会的人。

So, " turn on" is attractive, " turn off" means it's something unattractive.

因此,"打开"是有吸引力的,"关闭"意味着它没有吸引力。

Now, notice the placement for these phrasal verbs.

现在,请注意这些短语动词的位置。

" Tattoos turn me on." Is there something. . .

"纹身让我兴奋。有什么...

Is something in between " turn" and " on" ?

转弯"和"开启"之间有什么东西吗?

Yeah, we have the person here.

是的,我们这里有这个人。

You know, Hollywood actors turn me on.

你知道,好莱坞演员让我兴奋不已。

Okay?

好?

It means I find them attractive.

这意味着我发现它们很有吸引力。

You could also put somebody else's name here, for example.

例如,您也可以将其他人的名字放在这里。

I know with my sister, British guys, she loves British accents - British accents turn my sister on.

我知道我的妹妹,英国人,她喜欢英国口音 - 英国口音让我的妹妹兴奋不已。

Maybe beards, long beards turn my sister off.

也许是胡须,长胡须把我妹妹甩掉了。

So you can put a person between " turn" and " on" or " turn" and " off" .

因此,您可以将一个人放在"转动"和"打开"或"转动"和"关闭"之间。

We also have the noun form of this.

我们也有这个名词形式。

We can say: " Wow. Beards are a turn on." In this case it's a noun.

我们可以说:"哇。胡须是一个转折点。在这种情况下,它是一个名词。

Or we can say: " Long hair on a man is a turn on." We can say: " Smelly. . ." You know: " People who smell are a turn off." Okay?

或者我们可以说:"男人的长发是一种转变。我们可以说:"臭..."你知道:"有气味的人是一个关闭。好?

So we have it in the noun form.

所以我们以名词形式有它。

Okay, and this is actually quite common, too.

好吧,这实际上也很常见。

So now let's look at some other phrasal verbs we can use.

所以现在让我们来看看我们可以使用的其他一些短语动词。

Okay, so our next phrasal verb is also very common, and that is " to make out with somebody" .

好吧,所以我们的下一个短语动词也很常见,那就是"与某人分辨"。

In this case I have it in the past tense, but we can also say: " They make out" or " They will make out" .

在这种情况下,我用过去时态,但我们也可以说:"他们能出来"或"他们会出来"。

In this case I wrote: " They made out." So " made" is the verb and " out" is the preposition.

在这种情况下,我写道:"他们成功了。所以"made"是动词,"out"是介词。

So, what does this mean?

那么,这是什么意思呢?

It means to kiss very passionately.

这意味着非常热情地接吻。

So, you know, sometimes you might see people. . .

所以,你知道,有时你可能会看到人们...

Usually not in public, but every once in a while you might see somebody making out with somebody else on a park bench, for example.

通常不是在公共场合,但每隔一段时间,你可能会看到有人在公园的长椅上和其他人一起做爱。

So this is making out.

所以这是在制造。

It means to kiss very passionately.

这意味着非常热情地接吻。

Our next sentence is: " hook up" .

我们的下一句话是:"勾搭"。

" Hook up" . . .

"勾搭" ...

" Hook" in this case is the verb and " up" is the preposition.

"在这种情况下,"Hook"是动词,"up"是介词。

When you say " hook up" it usually means sex, they had sex.

当你说"勾搭"时,它通常意味着性,他们有性行为。

They hooked up.

他们勾搭上了。

So this is a very important one to know in case you accidentally make some kind of mistake.

因此,这是一个非常重要的信息,以防您不小心犯了某种错误。

You know, you can say: " Did you hear about, you know, John and Karen? They hooked up." Okay?

你知道,你可以说:"你听说过,你知道,约翰和凯伦吗?他们勾搭上了。好?

Meaning they had sex.

这意味着他们有性行为。

Okay, the next one is: " cheat on" .

好的,下一个是:"作弊"。

" He cheats on his girlfriend." , " She cheats on her boyfriend." Now, this one is a really sad one.

"他欺骗了他的女朋友,","她欺骗了她的男朋友。现在,这个是一个非常悲伤的。

When you cheat on somebody it means you lie to them and you go to somebody else.

当你欺骗某人时,这意味着你对他们撒谎,你去找别人。

Maybe you go to them sexually or maybe emotionally, but it's where. . .

也许你在性方面或情感上去找他们,但这是......

You know, imagine this is the husband, this is the wife, the wife now is with this guy and he's. . .

你知道,想象一下,这是丈夫,这是妻子,妻子现在和这个家伙在一起,他......

She's lying to her husband.

她在对她的丈夫撒谎。

So let's look at an example.

让我们看一个例子。

Okay, yeah, so lie. . .

好吧,是的,所以撒谎...

You lie to somebody and you go out with someone who is not your boyfriend or girlfriend, or husband or wife.

你对某人撒谎,你和一个不是你的男朋友或女朋友,丈夫或妻子的人一起出去。

So if you ever look at celebrity gossip, there's always stories of people cheating on each other.

因此,如果你看过名人八卦,总会有人们互相欺骗的故事。

Bill cheated on Hillary, for example.

例如,比尔欺骗了希拉里。

You know, there's tons of examples you can find of people cheating on other people.

你知道,你可以找到很多人们欺骗别人的例子。

Okay, and finally: " break up" .

好吧,最后:"分手"。

So oftentimes if somebody cheats on somebody, there is going to be a break up.

所以很多时候,如果有人欺骗了某人,就会分手。

So when you break up with somebody it means you end the relationship.

因此,当你与某人分手时,这意味着你结束了这段关系。

So if you have, you know, John and Karen together, now they break up.

所以,你知道,约翰和凯伦在一起,现在他们分手了。

They're not together anymore.

他们不再在一起了。

So if we look at the grammar of this, we can say: " We broke up." Okay?

因此,如果我们看一下这个语法,我们可以说:"我们分手了。好?

This is in the past tense.

这是过去时。

" We break up" is in the present tense.

"我们分手"是现在时。

" We will break up" is in the future tense.

"我们会分手"是未来时态。

So in this case " broke" is the verb, " up" is the preposition.

因此,在这种情况下,"broke"是动词,"up"是介词。

If I wanted to talk about who broke up with whom, we could do that, too.

如果我想谈谈谁和谁分手了,我们也可以这样做。

" John broke up with Karen." Or we could say: " Karen broke up with John." But you'll notice that " break" and " up" are together in terms of the words.

"约翰和凯伦分手了。或者我们可以说:"凯伦和约翰分手了。但你会注意到,"break"和"up"在单词方面是一起的。

There's nothing between them.

他们之间没有任何东西。

Okay, so I hope you've enjoyed this video.

好的,我希望你喜欢这个视频。

We have covered a lot.

我们已经涵盖了很多。

We've covered grammar in terms of phrasal verbs and we have also covered a lot of really good dating vocabulary that's very popular and very common.

我们已经从短语动词的角度介绍了语法,我们也涵盖了许多非常受欢迎和非常常见的非常好的约会词汇。

So I want to thank you for watching, and I would also like to invite you to subscribe to my channel.

所以我想感谢您的收看,我也想邀请您订阅我的频道。

There, you can actually find a lot of other resources on pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, IELTS, all sorts of different things.

在那里,你实际上可以找到很多关于发音,语法,词汇,雅思,各种不同的东西的其他资源。

You might also like my vocabulary lesson on how to talk about guys you like and how to talk about girls you like.

你可能也喜欢我的词汇课,关于如何谈论你喜欢的男人,以及如何谈论你喜欢的女孩。

So that's something to check out if you want to learn more about talking about dating.

因此,如果您想了解有关谈论约会的更多信息,可以查看一下。

I also want to invite you to come check out our website at www. engvid. com. There, you can actually do quizzes and you can practice everything you learned today by taking my quiz.

我还想邀请您来 www.engvid.com 查看我们的网站。在那里,你实际上可以做测验,你可以通过参加我的测验来练习你今天学到的一切。

Until next time, thanks for watching and take care.

直到下次,感谢您的观看和保重。

  • 评论列表

发表评论: