在对外贸易中,我们会遇到各种报价、柜台报价问题。这里整理一些报价、还盘、产品质量、数量的英语短语,建议大家收藏起来,轻松准备。
一、报盘和还盘的外贸英语短句:
We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for luggage.
我来听听你们有关箱包的报盘。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I'm waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
We regret we have to decline your offer.
很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。
We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
二、产品质量的外贸英语短句:
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
This is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
You can see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看这些等级的差别。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
The goods are available in different qualities.
此货有多种不同的质量可供。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差异。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?
价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
三、 外贸中产品数量的问题:
Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?
数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.
对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量
This is the minimum quantity we require.
这是我们所需要的最小数量。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他们对小数量不感兴趣。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.
由于样品包装过重,空邮费用太高。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
A small order this year is also welcome.
小批订货今年也受欢迎。